1) Consumed with worry and fear
2) Self-absorbed and obsessed with the opinions of others
3) Either beaten down or loud and brash
4) Filled with no personal ambition; yet wants to control
5)Unsure of her hope in glory
6) Empty and turns to everyone but God
7) Harbouring grudges
8) A gossip
9) Obsessively indulgent in secret
10) Easily hurt or offended
11) Filled with some spiritual knowledge but no spiritual power
12) Critical in spirit
The weak-willed woman is easy prey. She cowers when bullied.
The weak-willed woman eventually hides out, afraid to stand for anything or do what is right. Spiritually hesitant, she watches everyone else live while she's stuck inside her own weakness.
What kind of woman are you? Ask God... then listen with a sincere heart.
Our glory is not in never falling, but rising each time we fall.