Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Path

A new path lies before us;
We're not sure where it leads;
But God goes on before us,
Providing all our needs.
This path, so new, so different
Exciting as we climb,
Will guide us in His perfect will
Until the end of time.
Linda Maurice


It's a new year, full of new beginnings, full of hope for the year to come. Many different paths will come our way. Which paths will we choose?

The D4N(Deeds for Needs) blog will be changing as well.

I have come to realize over the past few months, that I am doing all the talking on this blog. This blog is not about me, D4N is a group of women who have a voice and wonderful things to share. So, this coming year, I will be sharing my soap box with them and with you.

Deeds for Needs is about friends sharing... sharing our time, sharing our experiences, sharing our stories, sharing our recipes and sharing our love.

I will continue my journey on the Wild West Diaries you are very welcome to travel along.


No comments: